ENGLISH ONLY WEB ACTIVITYUsing NorthernLight.com or DogPile.com or Ask.com conduct a web search in which you use the words "English Only" as the key words. Try to find out the following information:
- What is the "English Only" movement?
- Who are some people or groups supporting this movement? Summarize their views.
- Which people or groups oppose "English Only" laws? Summarize their views.
- In what states has there been "English Only" legislation or court decisions? Summarize one or two of these laws or decisions.
DO NOT COPY MATERIAL FROM WEB SITES. REPHRASE ALL INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
- What is your own personal view on the question of "English Only" legislation? Write a statement of 50-100 words.
Send the answers to these questions to me via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org